Join Progress Theatre
Becoming a member of Progress Theatre gives you the opportunity to become fully active in the theatre's activities, including:
- Acting on stage
- Helping back-stage, with props or stage management
- Producing or directing shows
- Operating lights, sound or special effects
- Designing the lighting
- Making costumes
- Helping out with Front of House
- Serving behind the bar
- Running the box office
- Designing a set
- Building a set
- Designing posters and publicity material
Progress Theatre is also a lively social environment, with events for members organised through the year.
Being a member of Progress Theatre gives you:
- The opportunity to take part in Progress Theatre productions
- The opportunity to attend the theatre's members-only events
- The opportunity to join Progress Theatre's Writers' Group, for aspiring scriptwriters
- E-mail bulletins on Progress Theatre events and news
- A subscription to Curtain Up, Progress Theatre's in-house magazine
- The right to vote at our AGM and any other members meetings
- Eligibility to take a role on our management or programme planning committees
Our auditions are open to members and non-members alike. If you are cast in a production we require you to become a member - this will cover your Progress activities under our insurance policy. Please note that we expect all members to take a turn at front of house duties, otherwise our shows can not go on!
Membership costs only £45 for a year.
To become a member click here: Progress Theatre Membership.