By Terry Pratchett. Adapted by Stephen Briggs
18-27 January 2018, performances at 7.45pm
with matinées at 2.30pm on 20 and 27 January.
Doors open 30 minutes earlier.
All is not well in the Ankh-Morpork Opera House. A ghost stalks the dark corridors, leaving strange letters for the management and ... killing people. Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg, two Lancre witches, investigate, and are soon involved in all kinds of skulduggery, mayhem and ear-splittingly loud singing. Quirky and original characters, a labyrinthine plot and numerous witty one-liners make this a treat for Discworld fans and Pratchett newbies alike.
- Granny Weatherwax - Melanie Sherwood
- Nanny Ogg - Liz Carroll
- Agnes Nitt/Perdita - Lily Killaspy
- Walter Plinge - Dean Stephenson
- Mr Salzella - Trevor Dale
- Christine - Rebecca Douglas
- Seldom Bucket - Ben May
- Dr Underschaft/Greebo/Thief - Dan Bignell
- Senore Basilica/Mr Arno - Ali Carroll
- Mrs Plinge - Linda Bostock
- Mr Goatberger/Death of Rats/Woman with chocolates - Elizabeth Koenigshofer
- Mr Pounder/Sgt Detritus/Bernard/Thief - Joe Morbey
- Manager to Snr Basilica/Cpl Nobbs/Hron/Thief -Taylor Rupp
- Andre/Thief/Man with deathwish - Matt Urwin
- Colette/Thief - Alice Youngs
- Solange/Thief - Maddie Udale-Clarke
- Giselle - Flora Paulo
- Kevin/Man with glasses - Simon White
Directed by Christine Moran
This amateur production of “Maskerade” is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, LTD.