14th Annual WriteFest
11-14 September 2019
Seven brilliant new short plays in our 14th Annual WriteFest.
- The Bumblebee by Caroline White
- Cat in a Box by John R. Goodman
- The Cord by Liz Carroll
- The Costume Department by Emily Goode
- How to Put a Scratch in a Dinghy by David Pearson
- Meeting Mrs Grim by Anthony Travis
- Perversions by Dan Clarke
Thank you to all the writers who entered.
Auditions take place at the theatre on 1 June 2019 at 3.00pm.
Our auditions are open to anyone and multiple roles are available.
Come on down and try out for a part!
Audition Notices will be released shortly.