Progress is delighted to announce the selected works for WriteFest 2020:
- A3 by Neil Jarvis
- Death by Misadventure by Liz Carroll
- Factory Children by Matthew Beswick
- The Fisherman and His Wife by Steph Gunner-Lucas
- A Shot at Life by Neil Jarvis
- A Thousand Words by Adrian Tang
These 6 plays were selected from 46 submissions by local authors. All plays are submitted anonymously and the judging panel do not see the author's name until the final selection has been agreed.
Congratulations to Neil, Liz, Matthew, Steph, and Adrian.
Since we do not know when the theatre will re-open following COVID-19, we cannot say when WriteFest will be performed, but we hope to stage these plays some time in 2021.