We put on a variety of shows throughout the year in varied genres and themes. Many of these are open to a public competition and we invite all members of the public to participate, so you don’t need to be a Progress Theatre member to compete.
If your design is chosen by the Director, it will appear on all marketing materials for the show, including posters, flyers and social media campaigns. You will also be fully credited as the artist and your name will appear in the production programme.
How to submit a design
Please read through our artwork guidelines fully before you start work. When ready, please email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- A3 portrait with a 5mm bleed (final dimensions should be 307 x 440mm);
- Allow for a 10mm margin;
- Allow an additional 20mm of clear space from the top of the frame and another 95mm from the bottom so we can include important information about the show;
- Save as a high-resolution .JPEG, .PNG, .PDF, PSD or .AI;
- You are free to include the title and author’s name as part of the design but please do not include any other text or logo;
View our poster template
Top Girls (by Caryl Churchill)
Marlene is a successful businesswoman in the 1980s. But what has this post of Managing Director cost her? A truly contemporary themed play set in the 1980s, which shows us Marlene at work, at play, and with her estranged family with whom she has strained relationships. Caryl Churchill’s 1981 play examines the choices women need to make to succeed in a man’s world. A question still being asked by women nearly 30 years on; can women have it all?
- Director's Note: Could the title look like an 80s neon sign?
- Submission Deadline: Friday 15 February 2019